If there’s one thing that Philadelphians have in common, it’s their love for good drinks – namely whiskey (As evidenced by Philly’s infamous Citywide Special: a whiskey shot and PBR combo that can be found at basically every place that serves drinks in town). Luckily, it seems that Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey has done their homework, because they are encouraging Philadelphians to let the St. Patrick’s Day shenanigans continue throughout the entire month of March!
The celebration will run from March 1 – 31 at participating restaurants, bars, and liquor retailers, with Kilbeggan’s website being the hub for all things Kilbeggan March-related.
What you can expect during the Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey March in Philadelphia:
☘️ Kilbeggan March cocktail-to-go kits will be available at select bars and restaurants
Exclusive Kilbeggan March cocktail-to-go kits will be available for takeout all month long from local bars and restaurants.
Philly restaurants participating in Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey March:
- LLOYD // 529 E Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- R&D // 1206 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- GARAGE FISHTOWN // 100 E Girard Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- BARDOT CAFE // 447 Poplar St, Philadelphia, PA
- AKA RITTENHOUSE // 135 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA
- ROUGE // 205 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA
- MCGILLIN’S OLDE ALE HOUSE // 1310 Drury St, Philadelphia, PA
- CHARLIE WAS A SINNER // 131 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA
- THE WAYWARD // 1170 Ludlow St, Philadelphia, PA
- VARGA BAR // 941 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA
- GARAGE PASSYUNK // 100 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- THE TWISTED TAIL // 509 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA
Bonus: The Kilbeggan March website features cocktail tutorial videos from beloved local bartenders Tobias Moser, Mathias Bableand, and Matt Summers
☘️ Kilbeggan March DIY Irish Coffee Kits will be available at select local liquor stores
The Kilbeggan March DIY Irish Coffee Kit contains every tool and ingredient needed to make the perfect Irish Coffee. With the purchase of any bottle of Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey, you will receive a tote bag containing:
- Kilbeggan Irish Coffee glasses
- A bag of fresh ground coffee and…
- The distilling company’s secret to the perfect Irish coffee cream – a whipped cream squeeze bottle and spoon 🤫
☘️ Kilbeggan will give a virtual St Patrick’s Day toast on March 17th
Join Kilbeggan’s Brand Ambassador, Michael Egan on Wednesday, March 17th for a special (live) St. Patrick’s Day toast. All are welcome!
Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey March is going on right now in the following cities: